Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh Boy


If you are ever in Knoxville, come on down to the Tomato Head and enjoy the best chicken sandwich ever. EVER.
Yesterday my sisters and mom took me there for a late birthday lunch (thanks!) and I had the Oh Boy chicken sandwich. And I'm still thinking about it. Fresh spinach, free farmed chicken, bacon, sundried tomato, monterey jack, poppyseed dressing, and mayo all heated on yummy whole wheat bread. Everything in the perfect proportions. The chicken is tender and cut in small pieces, not just one big slab you have to try to bite through. Every single bite is heaven. I had about a forth of it leftover and ate it for lunch today and it was just as good. How often is a leftover sandwich any good at all? You are doing yourself a disservice until you eat it.

2 comments:

Alyssa Rock said...

Happy birthday, Lori!

Yo Mama said...

Big Sis,
Seriously, that is a yummy place. Glad you got a good Birthday meal.