Monday, October 18, 2010

How was your fall break?

Ours was cuddly.


And exciting.

Bonus (for me): we spent all day Thursday fall cleaning. The kids liberated every area of their rooms that had been burdened with junk (under the beds, that little space between the dresser and the wall, closets...tops of dressers saw the light of day for the first time in months).

Bonus (for the kids): the triplets came and stayed all day Friday with us and spent the night. The weather was perfect and they spent hours outside building forts and homes and neatly placed piles of foliage from around the yard. Emma painted everyone's face with her homemade face-painting kit. It really was the best kind of day. Just the break we needed to get us through till Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Lori. Awesome.

I am sooo excited WITH you.

WOW! You are now a famous designer.

And I love those pillows.

I need to carry one around with me at all times as a good reminder.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Love the cuddle-time pictures. Worth a million dollars! And don't forget the three oldest having a super sleep over with those same-said cousins at Grammy's. :)

The EXCITING news is just that:
EXCITING!! Congratulations on your shop and on your big splash on designmom. FANTASTIC! I feel like I know a real celebrity .

Morganicity said...

I would love to know what goes into a homemade face-painting kit!