Tuesday, February 24, 2015

5th grade field trip to Wonderworks

With all the kids in school this year, I've had a lot more freedom to go along on kids' field trips and it's been great! 5th graders know how to do it, we spent one of the last days before the break at Wonderworks, one of the 7 wonders of Pigeon Forge. They've got 1000 things to do there, and we did almost all of them.







It all came with a cost, though. I remember specifically thinking while we were there what a germ factory the place was. I was right. Two days later Josh came down with the flu.


And Ben followed after him the next day. Happy Christmas break boys!


Happy ending: they were better in time for Christmas, and the rest of us managed to fight off their germs. Hooray!

1 comment:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Ahhh.........I didn't know about the follow-up flu. But what a fun place!!! We've driven by the outside of that place many times. I've even taken pictures of it from the outside, and always wondered what it looked like inside. Now I know -- germ factory and all.