Scott's cousin, Sarah, called me out. She has been blogging every single day for the last seven months--usually about something she is grateful for. I'm always grateful for her positive attitude and ability to see the wonderful in the regular. Her post for day #188 was a taggy-game. She answered some questions, then made up some of her own to pass along...so here it goes:
1. What specifically has made you feel happy today?
Today? The rain. The 70 degree weather that came with it. Family Home Evening. Mario Kart challenge (the FHE activity of choice).
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
3. If you had/have free time, what would you/do you spend that time doing?
That's the problem with free time. There is always such a long list of things I'd like to do that I waste half my time deciding. The short list would be sewing or reading.
4. What is your favorite breakfast?
Pancakes. With real butter and real syrup. As many as I can eat. (I remember having a contest with Brad once when we were little. I think he won, but not by much. We both made it well into the teens.)
5. You are alone in the house. No one is watching. You are listening to your favorite music. What kind of music is it? Are you singing along? Are you dancing? Remember, no one is watching.
Singing/dancing like crazy, sounding/looking much better in my mind than in reality. The kind of music changes all the time. The Avett Brothers are our new favorites.
6. What have you never tried but really want to?
Hmmm, making a quilt? Is that a lame answer? Being an Amazing Race contestant (better?).
7. Do you have a favorite holiday? If so, what is it and why?
Well, of course Christmas. Family togetherness.
8. What is the most recent thing that someone has done for you that made a difference in your day?
Last night when we were at my sister's house Scott put all of the kids to bed and handled the call-backs while I ate dessert and stayed on the couch. I love him.