Sunday, May 19, 2013

Emma getting music-y...

This post is mostly for grandparents who had to miss one thing or another...or whoever might like to hear the songs that Emma sang with the youth choir a few weeks ago...


And the other one (Nearer My God to Thee) isn't downloading for some reason, but I put it on the youth fb page here.

Then, it was time for the orchestra concert. I am so glad Emma learned to play the violin. She is awesome, and I am jealous. You know who else is pretty cool? Her conductor, because he taught them a nice healthy balance of classical and classic rock. The clip below is super long, but if you put it right to 7:08, you can check out my favorite song of the evening.



2 comments:

The Borden Family said...

Beautiful shot of Emma with her in focus and background blurry!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Beautiful pix of Emma and beautiful music. Thanks so much for sharing!!! Lots of talent in the Cruze family.