Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The zoo

We took our little friend-preschoolers to the zoo last week. Perfect weather, plenty of animals out and about. Good day.




Look. A lion. Just like her t-shirt.



I haven't been to the zoo in some time. I'd never seen the brush-the-goat area before. The goats were sleepy, but Afton was sure to brush every single one. She did it with a very business-like, duty-filled air. Like, "Brush the goats. Okay, got it. If that's what I'm supposed to do, that's what I'll do."




2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Ahhhh. What a sweet, sweet post. I love the somewhat "sleepy" goat pictures. And what a sweet-looking bunch of kiddos. Glad the day was so fun!

Troy said...

Whoa. i was paging down too quickly. for a sec there I thought Afton was brushing a lion's hair. Brave girl!