Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scott and Lori Plus Four and a Half

I should really have my own reality tv show. Do you ever watch this one?

Jon and Kate Plus Eight

Me too. I like it. But every time I watch I can't help but think our life is at least as entertaining as theirs. Especially if people were throwing free trips and adventures at us every time we turn around. So send over a camera crew and watch as we earn enough royalties for Scott to quit his day job and I graciously accept Willy Wonka's invitation for our family to come run the candy factory for the day.

4 comments:

cally said...

Seriously. Put a camera in my house and I'll give ya a show!

Jeanne said...

No doubt

Anonymous said...

What's I-Kang doing on a reality show with someone else's family??

tiff said...

I love it too. It makes me feel like I'm not such a bad mom....