Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Who has cute clothes?



Lydia has cute clothes. Sometimes I feel like there are not enough days in the season to wear all of her cute clothes...or enough days that we're going to be out and about and have those cute clothes noticed. You can't wear an outfit like this around the house. Sometimes I just have to be sure and take a few photos so somebody besides me can see what she's wearing. I'm not bragging about her wardrobe, mind you. Because guess how many of her cute clothes I have purchased for her? Zero. Well, maybe a few of the newborn things that Emma wore. But by and large she has always been dressed by the generosity of her aunts, uncles, and grandmas. Mostly she is lucky enough to sport the super cuteness that Claire has outgrown (whenever I see old photos of Claire when she was two I have to keep saying, "Hey! I love that sweater, Lydia just wore it the other day." For that matter, Ben and Josh's clothes are 99% handed down from Langfords and Sextons so I go through the same routine when looking at photos of their boys in younger days). And Lydia is lucky enough to have all these relatives that love to get new cute little clothes for cute little girls' birthdays and whatnot. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who keeps my kids looking good. It really is a blessing to not have to shop much for clothes for four kids. This little number was from Lisa for turning two. I know...it's cute.

4 comments:

julie said...

cutest two year old I know! Inside and out.

lisa said...

She should go into modeling!

Anonymous said...

Is it fair to agree with my oldest two daughters? I say summit Lydia (in her cute clothes) in the Regis and Kelly cutest baby contest.

tiff said...

Yeah, she looks good. By the way, do you have any recommendations for a cute but simple dress pattern (like maybe a shift) for little girls?