Sunday, August 18, 2013

Metcalf Bottoms, 2013 edition

I can't believe we only went to Metcalf Bottoms once this summer. Weird. Hopefully we'll find a weekend to visit again before it starts getting cold.

For part of the reunion festivities we headed up there with all the Cruzes for some rock-skipping, boulder-jumping, crawdad-catching, tube-floating fun. It is still one of my favorite places to be.



Quite the brave kid. He's my resident go-to helper for
disposing of any creepy crawlies at home.







3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

GREAT pictures!! So glad you have a "favorite" summer spot.

But I have to say: those little crawdad (?) fish are just plain creepy. :)

The Borden Family said...

You've got some great photography skills goin' there!

Anonymous said...

I am going to be so proud to have her on display life size in the main living area of my home as well as my bedroom. I can hardly wait to start showing her off. She is going to be caressed and kissed on a lot in this picture https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gprZ3O5xZ6o/UhEZZ5Y1UBI/AAAAAAAAJEM/tXA8j1ElIgQ/s0/IMG_3419.jpg