Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy belated Presidents' Day!

When he grows up, Josh either wants to be a scientist or president of the United States. Or maybe he could be both because you know, the President doesn't really do anything except for you know, give speeches and that stuff, he doesn't really work (or so he explained to us as we were admiring his school work).

[Translation: If I were president, I would give a speech. I would say... "We should have free-ness. Presidents keep the earth from coming apart." By Josh Cruze

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love it! I'll vote for him.

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

In true "Josh" form. Love it! Is that a microphone in the drawing?

Troy said...

Josh-- you've got my vote.

joelb said...

i read that first sentence as "we should have fixed this."