Friday, February 19, 2010

Winner x3

And now the big moment you've all been waiting for (it must have been hard to sleep last night).
According to random.org (yes, I'm lame--I used random.org to select from 12 numbers. Wow, I hope I didn't crash the server by taxing it with such a huge number. It was faster than creating twelve paper strips and painstakingly writing on them like a caveman) and tripled clicked by Scott Cruze himself the winners are:

Jeigh ("I can't believe I almost missed this giveaway! My kids are huge Harry Potter fans. They would love a shirt, even if it was a little big. Hey, they're still growing right?")
Mom ("I put off entering this giveaway--but I can't resist any longer. I actually know of several deserving Harry Potter fans who would love a snitch T-shirt----so I'm in!")
Erica ("OH OH OH OH OH, pick me, pick me (hand raised high in the air)!!)

Hooray! Thanks for entering, guys. I will email you soon to get your addresses (or you can email me at ammeandneb [at] gmail [dot] com --that might be better, I'm not sure if I have your email, Jeigh).

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I haven't won anything in so many years that I can't even remember. (I did win a random drawing when I was 11 years old.) I'm glad you used random.org----now we all know there was no favortism towards a "mom." :) Thanks, Lori! I am so excited!

joelb said...

wow, i was about to make a programmer joke and warn you that those numbers were only psuedo-random but then i went to the website and discovered its pure random. sweet.

what were the numbers for again?

Erica said...

HORRAY!! I'm very excited! I never win anything, so I am thrilled. Thanks, Lori! I think you have my address, but let me know if you don't :)