Friday, March 19, 2010

First Free Felt [Project] Finished


Due to my recent felt windfall, all of the kids are getting new little pillows. They will each be different, but similar. This one is for Ben. (I waited nearly a week for a sunny day to take a photo of it. Grrr. Come back sun, my vitamin D is all but depleted! ) The rest of them are between 50-90% done. Emma keeps asking if I've been working on her pillow lately. Unfortunately, hers is the one that's just 50% done. I may need to put a rush on it. Stay tuned...

11 comments:

Erin_C said...

that is SO cute! and its so well-made. I just made carly a blanket which was my first project ever but its a total mess with stitches all over the place. maybe in ten years I will be as talented as you . . . though I doubt it;) can't wait to see the other pillows!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I LOVE the pillow! Can't wait to see more.

Sarah Smiles said...

Wow! Very well done!

Laura said...

OH i like this a lot! I have a thing for pillows and felt. Can't wait to see the others!

Sarahie said...

Simple yet fantastic! I love it!

Jeanne said...

Very nicely done!


I know what you mean about waiting for the sun!!

cally said...

That is so awesome! I love it.

Julie said...

So cute! What a great reminder for Ben when he goes to sleep each night and wakes up every morning. My Aunt Ashley made my sister and I pillows that said "I am a child of God" and had all of our birth information on them when we shared a room. Even though it doesn't match my room now, I still love it!! :)
-Jessica

julie said...

AWESOME JOB!

Jenica said...

Wow, looks store bought -- is that offensive? I hope not. Great colors. Can't wait to see the others.

nbarnes2 said...

i love love love that pillow. you know im so good copying you cruzes. well ok im not good at it but i enjoy it so much! i just love that!