For Julie for her birthday: Three sandwich-sized bags, one gallon-sized bag (for taking a bounty of snacks for the whole family to the park or on a road-trip or something). Two of cotton (machine-washable), two of oil cloth (wipeable). All with velcro closure. I learned a valuable lesson here: oil cloth is not my friend. I guess the stuff's just not made for lining/turning inside out, it took forever and raised my blood pressure. Also, there will be no documentation of the stitches on those two because they look ridiculously bad. I kept fussing with the tension and things like that but I had trouble all the way through. Julie-there may be some combination of blood, sweat and tears on those two, sorry. Also, I made the oil cloth ones first and then tried different method/design for the cotton ones and it was way easier. If I had tried that second way with the oil cloth we might have gotten along alright. But I ran out of it so didn't have the chance to try. And now I'm not so sure I want to. Because oil cloth is a jerk.