Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lydia's dad has an iphone

And Lydia has a plastic pink cell phone (seen in Afton's mouth a few posts down). She has put it to use in the following ways lately:

"Let me take your picture with my phone."
"I'm going to play the matching game on my phone."
"I just need to text Dad real quick."
"I will read a scripture from my phone, now." (followed by "scrolling" with her thumb on the screen) (p.s. when she ad libs a scripture, it's usually about a witch coming to the bishop's house)

3 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Ahhhhhh----that you could keep Lydia happy with her pink phone for many years before she asks for an iphone! I must say, she's one smart girl---she'll be a whiz with a real iphone.

Laura said...

ha ha funny girl.

Julie said...

That's awesome! :)
-Jessica