Monday, March 29, 2010

More of Lydia

I can not tell you how much I laughed as I watched her play teacher while sitting on this stool one evening after dinner. She called it her teaching seat. She was very official. She asked Penguino many questions (mostly how to spell a few names) and would write in her notebook while saying the letters she was writing out loud. Example: "Okay class. Spell Penguino. A-H-L. Good." She took her student on a field trip and then to high school. I just followed behind and quietly recorded her for at least twenty minutes straight because I loved it so much.
And the dressing up is still going full force:
And I love her:

4 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

What a precious memory! The pictures are great. Love the daughter and granddaughter.xoxo

Jenica said...

Hale LOVES the photo of Lydia with her student. "Pink penguine right dere"oppppppppllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm-hale

Sarahie said...

She is so sweet! It makes me want to meet her; I think we would be good friends! Little girls are awesome.

Julie said...

She has such a big, lovable personality!
-Jess